TruHearing℠ Digital Hearing Aids
TruHearing Helps Members Save Thousands on Hearing Aids
Hear Better. Feel Better. Don’t let hearing loss hold you back from the things you love. Whether socializing with friends and family, engaging in recreational activities or just listening to the birds, hearing clearly enhances your lifestyle — and it shouldn’t cost a fortune!
TruHearing is an exclusive hearing aid savings program for members. Members save an average of $980 per hearing aid compared to national average prices. Members can visit any of the more than 4,800 TruHearing locations across the country.
Example Savings (per aid)
|Sample Product||Avg. Retail Price||TruHearing Price||Savings|
|Starkey Z Series i20||$1,545||$895||$650|
|Oticon Ria 2 Pro||$2,010||$1,095||$915|
How the program works:
- Call TruHearing at 800-334-1807. You must schedule all appointments through TruHearing.
- TruHearing will answer your questions and schedule a hearing exam with a local hearing health provider.
- At your appointment, the provider will conduct a hearing exam and recommend the appropriate hearing aids for you if needed.
- The hearing aids will be shipped to the provider and you’ll return to the office 3–10 days later for your fitting and programming.
Along with personal service and great pricing on hearing aids, TruHearing will give you or your immediate family members who are also eligible for the program:
- A 45-day trial
- 48 free batteries per hearing aid
- Three provider visits for fitting and adjustments
- A three-year manufacturer warranty for repairs and a one-time loss and damage replacement
Call TruHearing at 800-334-1807 to learn more and to schedule your hearing exam. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
This is an added-value discount program. We offer it to members in addition to, but not included in, the services and benefits that our policies cover.